The Town’s zoning for economic development is limited and outdated. Please attend one or both of these forums and tell us what you want for new economic development in Sterling. At these forums, the following topics will be discussed:
- The importance of economic development.
- The tax benefits of economic development.
- The impact of economic development on your tax bills.
- What the Town allows for economic development and what other towns allow.
- Is the Town’s Performance Zone right for economic development?
- What do you want to see for new economic development?
All this and more will be discussed at the public forum.
Public Forums on Economic Development
Wednesday March 6, 2024 at 6:30 PM
1835 Town Hall (31 Main Street)
If you can’t attend the Wednesday night forum, the program will be repeated on Saturday March 9, 2024 at 9:30 AM
Please attend and give us your input!
Thank you – the Sterling Planning Board & Economic Development Committee
(Light refreshments will be served)