Position your business as a proactive business and community leader and gain valuable marketing through North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce programs. Research shows that consumers are more likely to think favorably of businesses that are involved in their Chamber and are more likely to think your products, goods or services are superior to the competition. These promotional opportunities help you gain and maintain top-of-mind awareness for your products and services with the thousands of employees of the nearly 1,000 Chamber – member companies – your customers.
- The Chamber and its affiliates will organize 150+ events
- Events organized by the Chamber and its affiliates will attract more than 13,000 attendees.
- More than 1,200 business people will read each edition of the Chamber newsletter.
- Thousands of business people will visit NorthCentralMass.com each month.
- 165,000 people will visit our Johnny Appleseed Visitors’ Center on Route 2.
- Over 70,000 copies of our Guide to North Central Massachusetts will be distributed.
- Over 15,000 items will be mailed out by the Chamber to members, elected officials, community leaders, visitors to the region and many other decision makers.
For more information on sponsorship or advertising opportunities, please contact our Events & Programs Manager, Kathleen Deal at 978.353.7600 x235.