Be a part of something great! Join the ranks of the more than fifty restaurants, shops, attractions and other businesses that are currently a part of the Gift Local gift card program. Participating in this community-focused promotional opportunity is a great way to engage new customers and promote your business.
- Accepting Gift Local gift cards is hassle-free – no new terminals or software are required.
- Unlike coupons, deal sites and discount cards, you are not asked to provide a discount in exchange for customers. Instead, the Gift Local gift cards drive full-priced customers to your business.
- Gift Local gift cards do not compete with your own existing gift card or gift certificate program. Instead, Gift Local gift cards help to engage new customers that you can convert into returning customers.
- There are no upfront costs for members to participate in the program and accept Gift Local gift cards.
- Your business also benefits by being listed on GiftLocalMass.com and from the ongoing advertising and promotions conducted to encourage the sale of the cards.
“We were an early adopter of the Gift Local gift card program. It just seemed like a no-brainer for us to participate,” said Rick Walton, owner of the Gardner Ale House and Moon Hill Brewing. “I haven’t been disappointed. We’ve seen hundreds of these gift cards redeemed here since the program started just a few years ago.”
Are you a Chamber member and would like to participate in this program? For more information or to sign up, please contact Lauren Goulet at the Chamber at 978.353.7600 ext. 222.