Do something different this year….
Community Gift Cards are Perfect for the Holidays
Delight your employees, clients and partners with a gift that shows your community spirit!
Unique to the communities of North Central Massachusetts, the new Gift Local eGift Cards work exclusively at a variety of local small businesses. Recipients can choose among food, retailers, salons and spas, entertainment and more – and every purchase helps our local businesses thrive. There is always something for everyone!
It’s Easy. Here’s how!
- Start at Giftlocal.net and select “Buy E-Gift Cards” then follow the instructions;
- Send one or a whole batch of gifts via text, email or print 1 to 99 gifts from a file of PDFs to hand-deliver;
- Write your message and schedule the eGift Cards for delivery if you want;
- Check-out and pay with your credit card. You can edit individual messages and amounts in the cart before your checkout;
- Need help? Contact Lauren Goulet at 978.353.7600 ext. 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have options with the new gift card program:
Monthly reminders: Send gifts by email whenever possible so recipients get monthly reminders to spend them. Upload a spreadsheet with your recipients’ contact information to your account to send all your gifts at once.
Recoup unspent funds: No waste! You can set an expiration date for your gifts by contacting us. You can re-gift the rebate or request a check.
Get a discount on the $1+5% eDelivery fee to $0.50+3% if you are spending more than $1,000 and are paying in advance with a check or ACH. Contact us to get your discount. This is the best option for large purchases and/or ongoing employee rewards and recognition.
Get a free business account that allows you to deposit funds in advance to send gifts at the discounted rate, set expiration dates to recoup unspent funds, give access and budgets to managers for ongoing programs like spot bonuses, employee rewards or anniversary gifts, and run reports and analytics anytime on card distribution and usage.
The Chamber has recently partnered with Yiftee, a national community gift card provider, to power our Gift Local eGift Card Program. The Gift Local eGift Card is an effort by the Chamber to encourage consumers to shop local and help keep local dollars circulating in the region.