Help us raise $15,000 for the 2019 school year.
We have already raised $5,500 and you can help us make it to our goal by joining us at our fundraiser this year!
In the fall of 2017, we piloted our very first youth education program Teaching Garden for Kids (TG4K); a program that focuses on healthy eating, gardening and the environment.
We started in one Fitchburg school and at 6 months into the pilot were teaching the program in five schools in Fitchburg and Leominster with over 90 students participating! Based on our success piloting the program and current demand to continue the program in existing schools and offer it in new schools, we need to raise $15,000 for the 2019 school year.
Join us and –
- Enjoy delicious seasonal appetizers from Eating In Catering;
- Sample local brews from Moon Hill Brewing and chat with the crew about their craft;
- Be one of the judges in our local, seasonal dessert competition;
- Enjoy live music from Fields
- Cheer for our community award recipients;
- Meet your local farmer;
- Take part in our local-themed raffle
Get your tickets now and save! Early bird ticket price $40
(after 9/10 tickets will be $45)