Since 1952, The Arc has been a civil and human rights movement supporting individuals with disabilities and their families in North Central Massachusetts. We invite you to help us celebrate this accomplishment at our Annual Auction fundraiser, directly benefitting the Family Support program.
Join us on November 17, 2017, from 7pm- 10pm at the DoubleTree in Leominster, where supporters of The Arc will come together for a fun night filled with Live Auctions, Silent Auctions, Raffles, Generosity & Hors d’oeuvres!
Some of the auction items available this year:
- Trips to Wells, ME, Cape Cod, Key West & Northern New Hampshire
- NASCAR, Bruins, Celtics, and Premium Red Sox Tickets
- Disney World Park Hopper Passes & Boston Pops Tickets
- Foursome Golf Package to Oak Hill Country Club
- And lots of fun and unique silent auction baskets!
Please register online at: www.arcofopportunity.org/2017AnnualAuction
to be part of the fun and to “Leave an Impact.”
$25 per person