Are you looking for help finding a job?
The U.S. Department of Labor has granted funds to Massachusetts to help evacuees
of Hurricane Maria and Irma find employment.
Do you need?
- Resume assistance
- Help with job search
- Workshops and 1:1 career planning services for finding a job
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) / Adult Basic Education to help you get a job
- Assistance finding training and certificate programs (CNA, CDL, etc.)
You may be eligible for these services if you:
- Have lost employment due to the Disaster, or
- Have evacuated from the Declared Disaster Areas resulting from Hurricanes Irma and Maria
Priority of service for Veterans and assistance for individuals with disabilities
Equal opportunity employer program
To learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Lucy Croteau at the North Central Career Center; 978-534-1481, X257