Early Closure of Businesses Order Rescinded: Effective Monday, January 25th
Governor Baker and Lt. Governor Polito announced today changes to various advisories and executive orders pertaining to COVID-19 and reopening:
1.Stay at Home Advisory Rescinded: Effective Monday, January 25th at 5:00am, the DPH Stay at Home Advisory for the hours of 10pm – 5am is rescinded.
2.Early Closure of Businesses Order Rescinded: Effective Monday, January 25th at 5:00am, the Mandatory Early Closure of Businesses Order requiring certain businesses to close by 9:30pm will be rescinded. On Monday, January 25th at 5:00am, the following businesses and activities listed below may operate past 9:30pm:
· Arcades & Other Indoor & Outdoor Recreation (Phase 3, Step 1 businesses only)
· Indoor and Outdoor Events
· Movie Theaters and Outdoor Performance Venues
· Drive-In Movie Theaters
· Youth and Adult Amateur Sports Activities
· Golf Facilities
· Recreational Boating and Boating Businesses (e.g. charter boats)
· Outdoor Recreational Experiences
· Casinos and Horse Tracks/Simulcast Facilities
· Driving and Flight Schools
· Zoos, Botanical Gardens, Wildlife Reserves, Nature Centers
· Close Contact Personal Services (e.g. hair and nail salons)
· Museums/Cultural & Historical Facilities/Guided Tours
· Gyms/Fitness Centers and Health Clubs
· Indoor and Outdoor Pools
*Gatherings may go beyond 9:30pm
*Liquor stores and other retail establishments that sell alcohol may sell alcohol past 9:30pm; adult use cannabis retailers may also sell cannabis after 9:30pm
*Note – Phase 3, Step 2 businesses must remain fully closed
3.Temporary Capacity and Gathering Limits Extended: The 25% temporary capacity and gathering limits remain in place until 5:00 AM on Monday February 8th.
You can find further information on www.mass.gov/reopening.