Small Business Micro-Grant Program
The North Central Massachusetts Development Corporation (NCMDC) and NewVue Communities, Inc (NewVue) are pleased to offer this one-time grant opportunity to small businesses in North Central Massachusetts. This program was designed to support vulnerable small businesses impacted by COVID-19 to assist with recovery and growth. Grants range between $500 – $5,000 for professional services. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until September 30, 2021 or until grant funds have been expended.
Eligible Use of Funds: Professional services
- Accounting/Bookkeeping support
- Marketing and social media support
- Website upgrades
- Legal services (lease review, business entity)
* Grant funds will be paid directly to consultant
- Located in the North Central MA region
- Current on all state and local taxes
- Current with all required licenses
- Registered in the town/city in which the business operates or Secretary of State
- Must have 20 or fewer Full-Time Equivalent employees
- Applicants must be in operation when they apply and have started on or before March 1, 2020.
For more information please call 978.353.7600 Ext. 223 or email Maribel Cruz at Mcruz@northcentralmass.com or Sandie Cataldo at firstname.lastname@example.org.