The North Central Massachusetts Development Corporation (NCMDC) and NewVue Communities, Inc (NewVue) are pleased to offer this one-time grant opportunity to small businesses in North Central Massachusetts. This program was designed to support vulnerable small businesses impacted by COVID-19 to assist with recovery and growth. Grants range between $500 – $5,000 for professional services. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until September 30, 2021 or until grant funds have been expended.
Eligible Use of Funds: Professional services
- Accounting/Bookkeeping support
- Marketing and social media support
- Website upgrades
- Legal services (lease review, business entity)
* Grant funds will be paid directly to consultant
- Located in the North Central MA region
- Current on all state and local taxes
- Current with all required licenses
- Registered in the town/city in which the business operates or Secretary of State
- Must have 20 or fewer Full-Time Equivalent employees
- Applicants must be in operation when they apply and have started on or before March 1, 2020.