Fitchburg State University: OSHA Training Seminar
Friday, January 24, 2020 | 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Saturday, January 25, 2020 | 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
$200 Registration Fee
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program This course is ideal for all workers with safety and health responsibilities, and for employee safety and health awareness. Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards, as well as, general construction industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1926. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide.
- State the purpose of the OSHA Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards in construction
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
To learn more or to register, please click here.