- Feeling the stress of social isolation?
- Eating unhealthy and not exercising?
- Gaining weight?
- Worried about your health?
- Looking for education and motivation to make simple, healthier lifestyle choices?
- Have a family history of Diabetes?
- Have high blood pressure? Heart Disease?
- Had Gestational Diabetes? (Diabetes in Pregnancy)
Then you could have Prediabetes and be at risk for Type 2 Diabetes!
The GOOD NEWS….. DIABETES IS PREVENTABLE
Join the Diabetes Prevention Community and lower your risk by half!
Step 1: Download and take the prediabetes risk test
Step 2: Enter your score from the risk test
Step 3: Join us on April 28th from 4:30-5:30 pm ET for our Prediabetes Webinar!
You will learn what your score means and two simple, proven lifestyle changes to reduce your risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes by more than half.