Let’s Get This Movie Funded!
Our Crowdfunding Campaign Kicks Off on Monday, April 17th!
1. We are raising $25,000, the total cost of production, in just 45 days. This is an 80% or nothing campaign: if we do not raise at least 80% of our goal, the film does not get made.
3. We are looking for 600 supporters, with contributions starting at $5.
You Can Make This Happen!
You are a critical part of the independent film world.
1. CONTRIBUTE DURING WEEK ONE: Campaigns that get off to a quick start have a higher rate of success. We will send you a link to the campaign on Monday so you can immediately jump on board!
2. MATCH DONOR: Pledge any amount over $100 to be a match donor for a day! Your contribution will inspire others to give and create the leverage for us to solicit our matching funds. Your contribution of $100 can actually help us generate two times that amount. Contact us at email@example.com to become a match donor.
3. COFFEE CLUB: Join our coffee club by contributing $10.50 each week of our 6-week campaign ($63 total). This amount equals the cost of a cup of coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts (approx. $1.50) every day.
4. EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: As an Executive Producer, you are a key member of the filmmaking team. By contributing at least 10% of the total budget for the film ($2,500), you will receive IMDb (Internet Movie Database) credit, many incredible invites and perks, and, when the feature film is made, your contribution to the short will count as an equity investment in the feature. If interested in becoming an executive producer, contact Jennifer Potts at firstname.lastname@example.org.